Welcome To Silo Publisher
Silo Publisher takes the guesswork out of applying Latent Semantic Indexing principles, managing your websites’ linking structure, and keeping your articles siloed properly. We make it easy for you to publish your content according to the latest LSI guidelines as detailed in seo2020.com's The Master Plan.
Whether you're migrating an existing website or starting up a new one, you need to take control of your website's linking structure. Silo Publisher allows users to manage and maintain the integrity of their internal web linking structure for optimal siloing and site themeing. Managing your links on an ongoing basis is an error-prone, tedious and time consuming task. But with Silo Publisher you can easily keep your pages organized properly into silos, which leaves you more time to focus on producing great content for your sites.
Silo Publisher > Key Features
- Ongoing feature updates to reflect best search engine-friendly practices as determined by top white-hat SEO advisors like Russell Wright and Sue Bell (ThemeZoom.com) and others.
- Responsive email support. Our friendly and knowlegeable staff will assist you with any issues you may have while publishing your site.
- Works with a simple site blueprint CSV file as described in seo2020.com's The Master Plan (TMP).
- Manage all your sites from one central secure location, accessible from any PC with Internet access.
- Search engine friendly linking structure follows TMP virtual hybrid siloing guidelines for shorter URLs.
- Follows TMP guidelines for creating well-siloed internal linking structures. Automatically inserts robots.txt/disallow redirects into links that should not be followed by search engine robots.
- Unlimited number of articles/pages per site.
- Unlimited size site blueprint.
- Updates to your site blueprint are published instantly and automatically reflected in your web site's linking structure.
- Publish articles quickly without worrying about your linking structure.
- Publish your content to safe, stable, static HTML pages.
- No HTML or programming knowledge required.
- No database needed.
- No server configuration needed **. No confusing mod-rewrites, htaccess or server programming configuration files to mess with.
- No software script to download, set up or update. Always have access to the latest tools without worrying about downloading security patches or upgrades.
- Easily see which articles in your site blueprint have been published, and which ones need content.
- Quickly republish your entire after editing your site settings, site blueprint, or ads.
- Easily integrate your silos into an existing web site.
- Ready-to-use CSS-based, cross-browser compatible web templates. Or use your own custom web template.
- Instantly turn ads ON/OFF with one click.
- Sitemap file automatically created and updated.
- Sign up for an account here.
- See more features...
- View a demo site published with Silo Publisher
How does it work?
Here's an overview of the account setup process that shows how to properly setup your new Silo Publisher site license... Click here to view this short video (size: 640x480) - it's about 12 minutes long.
- Selecting a web template
- Editing main menu and footer links
- Setting your FTP account information
- Your web publishing settings
- Uploading your first site blueprint
Keyword research is the most critical phase of building an authority web site... You've produced a site blueprint (CSV file) with the best keyword phrases sorted into silos, sub-themes, sub-topics, and articles as shown in SEO2020.com's The Master Plan - your site blueprint is now ready for upload. You can update your site blueprint at any time and rebuild your internal linking structure in seconds. Once you upload your site blueprint, you will be able to publish your articles using our Site Explorer's tree view menu. It's Click-Publishing at its best! Here are some short videos on how to work with your site blueprint CSV file:
How to format your site blueprint CSV file
How to update your site blueprint
From our Site Explorer interface you get a dynamic tree-view that is automatically updated every time you make any changes to your site blueprint or publish content. You'll be able to easily see which nodes (silos, sub-themes, sub-topics, or articles) need content and which ones have been published. Once you have an article ready, publishing and updating it on your site literally takes seconds - just click the keyword's link in the tree view, then paste in the text in the Content Editor page and click publish.
Help video: Publishing a Microsoft Word document to a clean HTML web page
The Content Editor page allows you to preview your article with your web template prior to publishing it. You can even save it as Draft to edit it later -- or publish it right away. Your new page will be uploaded instantly and its linking structure siloed automatically. All related pages will have their links updated as well! You could easily save over a dozen hours a week by not having to edit all your links manually. And you get the peace of mind that your linking structure follows TMP guidelines for LSI friendly sites. You can even display breadcrumb menus at the click of a button -- great for VEO.
View a demo site published with Silo Publisher
You'll be able to easily select any of our preconfigured CSS-based, XHTML valid and cross-browser compatible web templates. Switch template at any time or use your own custom web template! Click the thumbnail to see some of our ready-to-use web templates. New additions will be posted on our forum.
Help video: Selecting a web template
Ready to get started?
Your time is valuable. We're here to help you make the most of it. The fastest way to understand how Silo Publisher works is to try it out. We've worked really hard to make it really easy for you to publish your content and produce LSI friendly web sites. Following the guidelines outlined in The Master Plan has never been easier. Sign up now to get started in minutes. You'll be glad you did.
What if you decide Silo Publisher is not for you? You can try it risk free. We have an unconditional 30-day money back policy
. So if you aren't absolutely satisfied with our service for any reason and want to cancel your account, just send us an email and we'll promptly refund your account set-up fee.
You also get an extra 1-month free site license when you sign up and there is no long-term contract. You can cancel at any time and still keep all the pages that were produced by our system.
What's on your site will stay on your site even if you cancel your account!
And remember: if you need help with anything, just click the Help link from any screen, and you'll find the answer you're looking for -- or you can contact our dedicated and knowledgeable support staff.
** We recommend Linux web hosting accounts
, mostly because they offer you more flexibility. However, any web hosting account will work fine with Silo Publisher.